Tuesday, August 1, 2017

My house is probably most definitely haunted

So the other day I woke up and heard one of the chairs in my kitchen sliding across the floor.

I laid in bed for a while, pondering if it was something I just imagined or if there was actually someone in my house moving chairs around. I couldn't hear any footsteps. I really didn't want to get up. If it was nothing, then I was disturbing my slumber for nothing. If it was something, well I was naked and that was going to be really awkward to confront a stranger while naked.

Finally I decided to get up, find my glasses, and peek around the corner.

The room was empty.

So my house is probably haunted. Or it was just the dog chasing that same damn fly he's been chasing all week and he collided with one of the chairs at some point. But most likely it's a haunted house.

No comments:

Post a Comment