Sunday, April 16, 2017

Happy Easter! AKA Zombie Jesus Day!

I hope everyone had a good Easter! I had to work. I did dress up in Easter ears though and handed out eggs to my patients at work. They were full of sugar. Don't tell the nurses. I told all my patients today that I was the Physical Therapy Bunny. That's the Easter Bunny's less-well-known and less-loved cousin.


I even made some patients do Easter egg hunts. You got mobility tasks, dynamic reaching, cognitive skills...it's therapeutically justifiable. Because I said so. Plus it's fun so why not?

I also kept saying to my patients "Let's hop to it!" They all glared at me for that one.

Dinner was with the boyfriend and his mother. I made Pizza Rustica, which is a tradition I stole from a former boss at some point. It's like a Chicago-style deep dish, but with a crust on top. I added a playboy bunny on top because Easter and bunnies and I think it's funny and I literally do this every year so shut up.



Hoppy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment